We’re excited to feature Donna Beaudry, Stonebridge at Burlington’s fabulous Dining Room Manager!
1. Tell me why you enjoy caring for our residents?
The residents at Stonebridge are like an extended family. I look forward to greeting them each morning and making their meal enjoyable.
2. What personal stories would you like to share?
I genuinely enjoy working wit elders. They have helped me realize how fragile life is and we should live each day to the fullest.
3. What do you consider a success for the residents?
Helping the residents maintain their dignity and independence each day is a goal of mine. However, seeing them smile is priceless.
4. Tell me what makes Stonebridge a special place to work.
The staff at Stonebridge seem to be really invested in the residents’ well being and quality of life. Many go above and beyond to make their days more enjoyable.
5. Tell me one thing you want families of our residents to know about you.
I have been working in customer service for over 20 years. my people skills are highly developed and I love being able to bring out the best in others.
Share this post: